We can cater any event, pick up or drop off and also on site. Anything is possible and can be created at your request! We take pride in making our food as delicious as your mom would! We also cater a variety of homemade appetizers and desserts; cookies, cupcakes, pies and cheesecakes all made from scratch!!!
Give our restaurant a call and we can put together a package that suits your budget. All pricing will be done at time of order depending on market costs. We also can provide paper plates, and plastic utensils for a minimal charge.
Thank you for choosing The Village Inn where we are the home of the homemade everything!
Call Mike at 716-864-5031 with any questions you may have and let us help you or to arrange a catering event.
48-hour notice is appreciated for all catering orders. Call for exceptions and we may still be able to service your event.
Catering Menu Ideas
- Roast Beef with Kimmelwick and or Regular Rolls with aujus and horseradish
- Grilled Chicken – 5 oz. boneless Chicken breast grilled, in either Cajun, Lemon Pepper, Lemon Garlic or Traditional, Chiavettas, BBq, Or Teriyaki.
- Pulled BBQ Pork with Rolls
- Roasted or Stuffed Pork Loin
- Honey Pecan Chicken Salad with croissants
- Stuffed Chicken in a variety of flavors
- Macaroni and cheese
- Loaded Baked potato casserole
- German Potato Salad
- Lazy Perogi
- Baked Penne Parmesan (with traditional sauce or a pesto blush sauce)
- Sweet potato casserole
- Scallopped potatoes
- Traditional mashed potatoes (garlic mashed or bleu cheese mashed)
- Confetti rice, rice pilaf or country rice with mushrooms.
- Greek pasta salad
- Italian pasta salad
- Tuna macaroni salad
- Seafood macaroni salad
- American potato salad
- Loaded potato salad
- Fruit Salad
- Garden medley
- Green beans (Southern with Bacon and onions, Traditional, or Green bean casserole)